Thread: Josh Rosen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 05:47 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Triggered AGAIN I see !!

At least you have recognized yourself and owning that you are another George Costanza. That is a positive.
Triggered? By you? The phoniest person on Chiefsplanet? The guy that posts Alex Jones Youtube videos on CP?

And it's pretty clear that even after nearly 20 years of posting here, you know absolutely NOTHING about me.

Keep burying your head in the sand, Grandpa. The real world is too scary for your racist, homophobic ass.

PS - I have no ****ing idea why you keep mentioning a fictional character on a 90's TV show. What the **** is that?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.