Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 02:48 PM   #3795
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I, too, have often wondered if perhaps I hadn't take a "bridge too far" and she was going to off me with it.....fortunately, no - as least not yet.

Great pistol! I was surprised that they didn't get the contract, but I'm glad Sig did...

I’m actually pretty lucky, she puts up with me somehow. She actually had never been around guns until we met in our 30s and is a Democrat to be honest. I have turned her into a gun loving, hunting Democrat though. Along with some of her friends, so I’m pretty lucky that she lets me buy as many as I do.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote