View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 06:51 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
it’s shit now. Only a tourist trap. Probably get that opinion from any Floridian.

Pensacola beach is also a tourist town in that area but at least they have nice beaches.
I'm gathering Destin is a touristy type place. I've been to Pensacola Beach a couple times as well. Destin's beaches are bad? Any other cities you (or anyone else) would recommend along the coast between Destin & Orlando?

We're not tied to Destin. It was a place I haven't been in Florida and seemed like a decent "family" spot.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.