View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 09:42 AM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee

He's worth a last-round flier. 6-5, 240 pounds. Arm strength is crazy. Accuracy is the question. He has backup potential that we could flip for an earlier draft pick to a QB-desperate team if he flashes at any point.
I keep finding myself asking "Hey, if Sam Hartman is still on the board in the 5th, why shouldn't we take him?"

I mean really I'd prefer get him in the 6th or 7th but I don't believe we have picks in either round (though I seen conflicting stuff on the 7th rounder).

He's just...a backup. I feel like he will be for a very long time. The issue I see with him as a backup is that he was so up and down. Some games I'd watch him play and think "Man, this guy's a day 2 pick" and then 2 weeks later I'd wonder why he was even a starter at ND. He was damn inconsistent.

But the good version of Hartman can play. And as a backup I think he's a safer bet than Milton.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.