View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 06:46 AM   #178
Let's Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
My only issue with tolerating a bad bullpen is that it doesn't happen in a vacuum. It can be a defeater for young starting pitchers that do their jobs time and again. I'm OK with letting Boxberger pitch in a tight game that Homer Bailey or Danny Duffy starts (or Kennedy, if he ends up starting some games). But not Brad Keller or Junis or Lopez. I want the bullpen to deliver those guys the wins they've earned.
That works both ways. The same can be said for pitchers who don’t get run support. I think any pro pitcher understands that on any given day they’ll be benefitting from a teammate bailing them out.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.