View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 06:07 PM   #74
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Ah, I don't care what lineman run at the underwear Olympics. On the field, McCoy is every bit the athlete that Bradbury is. He's projected to be available at the end of round 2. I really don't think there's a fundamental difference between the two players, yet one is being argued to be a great pick in round 1 while the thought of getting the other at the end of 2 is dismissed.

And here's why I bring it up. It is being argued that Bradbury is a much better player available than the cluster of DBs that were available at the end of 1 and part of that reasoning is that he stands out. He simply doesn't. I'd lump Bradbury in with a group of McCoy, Jenkins, McGovern, Dieter, Jordan, and Piersbacher all as good centers and all should perform well in the NFL. Some of those guys may end up playing guard, especially McGovern, Dieter, and Jordan, but they all are capable of playing center and it's more team dependent. I think that lump of talent is no more distinguishable than the safety talent.

We can argue semantics about individual players, but I can't accept an argument that Bradbury is undoubtedly better than any of those others.
Be wrong all you want.

Bradbury will go 20 spots before McCoy.

Bradbury is a first round talent, McCoy a mid-late 2nd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.