View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 01:44 PM   #17
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So far the best 'published' mock I've seen has been a 2-rounder from Nate Tice:

29: Arnold Ebiketie
30: Treylon Burks
50: Roger McCreary
62: Jaquan Brisker

I say it's realistic because it's just not one of those "well the Chiefs need A, B, C so we'll reach for whatever is there" kind of drafts.

All of those guys could reasonably be the BPA as well as guys who fall into a nice need niche for us. They represent opportunity AND value.

I just feel like that's how Veach will approach it. Personally I don't think Ebiketie is the right build here, but maybe the long arms WILL be enough to make up for the relatively short stature. By his board I could also see us going with Andrew Booth at 29 and Drake Jackson at 50; same positions but their orders are flipped and I think you have better scheme fits with both guys.

But in all his draft was reasonable top to bottom.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.