View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 02:21 PM   #233
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Love how he'd just throw a knockout shot at whoever he was fighting before moving on to victimize someone else. Thor laying prone? Stomp to the face. Cap on the ground? Punch him in the mouth.

Really glad they let Thanos shine as a brute without the gauntlet. Infinity War he boxed with Hulk but that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
We saw the Mad Titan in Endgame (who we never really saw in IW). I loved every minute of it.

I’m going to miss him as a villain. He’s just brutal and so damned capable. Loved when he realized Captain Marvel would be able to keep him from using the stones by closing his fist so he removed the power stone on the fly then knocked her ass into next week lol showed some strategy in addition to the savage, brute force.

And the lines. Omg the lines! “You could not live with your failure. So where did that bring you?... Back to me.” And “It’s never personal, but what I’m about to do to your tiny, annoying planet.. I’m going to enjoy it”.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.