View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 09:00 PM   #319
It was not a fair catch

Had a weird encounter the other day. Pumping gas. Guy sort of stumbles up. Asks if I was from KC. Said yes and was a long time Chiefs fan.

He starts in with How can Chiefs be racist? Why cant they leave it alone. They will be the next ones to get attacked.

I said it was already happening-buy people really need to understand the reason for the name and how they relate to the Native American groups. Lamar Hunt was not a racist and the organization knows its history.

He said "Who is Lamar Hunt?" At that point I knew something was wrong.

Also felt like the people at the next pump were listening intently and did not want to get into it any further.

SO I switched the conversation to Mahomes.

He says "Who is Mahomes?"

um, gag, ack. At that point I found a way to end the conversation. He had to have been on something of some kind.

----My 75 year old aunt knows who Pat Mahomes is.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.