View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 06:54 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brorth View Post
It was a little wonky, but I got through it. I'm still waiting for the "Play" button to replace the "register" button, though. I suspect you're right about the update.
If you close out and then go back to sandboxsimulations.com, it should take you to the classic sandbox user panel rather than the forum. Does that work?

And the user panel will be deactivated while we're waiting on the teams to fill up.

I'm curious because I see your payment in paypal, but I haven't yet gotten an email notification and I don't see you registered as a team yet. We'll give it a bit more time just to see if it's still percolating through the system.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.