Thread: Football NFL Week 1 Sunday Games
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 10:47 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah I’m starting to cool on Baltimore by the day.

I think they beat Cleveland but Pittsburgh winning the division will be no surprise for me.
This is the thing that no one is talking about.

Pittsburgh with that defense and a healthy Ben is a better team than Baltimore. IMO they are our clear #1 challenger in the AFC.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.