View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 11:22 AM   #287
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sounds like they're not very optimistic about landing this one. It's a HEAVY payload, so they can't boost back to land at all, and the barge landing will be way out there with little room for error in terms of fuel requirements. We'll see.
I looked, but can't find a link that says "SpaceX launch" tomorrow at 5:45pm. I even checked their page. Where do you go to watch live?

I have the NASAHD channel set to record, but what's listed aroung that time are "Video File" and "ISS Mission Coverage."

Ugh.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.