View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:03 PM   #100
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Maybe tomorrow after I sleep on this game, I'll be able to be more objective. But for tonight, I just need to be pissed off for awhile. I had hoped we were beyond this kind of crap. Maybe the defense was just so putrid last year that it's a two or three year fix. By the time we fix it, our window will probably be up, and we'll start losing talent because we have to pay Mahomes on his second contract. Maybe Andy is Marty all over again. Good coach, but is like Chuck Knox or Bud Grant. Just can't win the big one. Marty's underlings won Super Bowls, like Cowher and Dungy. Reid's underling Pederson won a Super Bowl at Philly -which is something Reid could never do while with the Eagles. So I don't know. Seems like we always get a guy that just can't find a way to get it done. It's only been 50 years.
I'm starting to think that maybe this is just who they are.

And always have been.....and always will be?

I can't put my finger on it. It's uncanny.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.