Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 08:33 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Dane, how are you liking HBO Max?
I think it sucks ass and was an obvious ploy to gain some attention in the Streaming Wars.

For starters, how in the world can they call it HBO "Max" when they're launching with ZERO 4K, HDR and UHD content?

I receive HBO for free from AT&T but if I didn't, I wouldn't sign up for it because at $14.99 per month, it's a joke compared to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and especially Disney+, which is less than half the price.

AT&T is completely clueless about the entertainment business and they're shedding Direct TV customers by the millions each quarter, so it comes as no surprise to me that HBO Max will be shit for at least another 9 months and probably a full year at the earliest.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.