View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #3
Starter

I see you're in Baton Rouge. Geaux Tigers! My wife is from Erwinville. I call Arrowhead the Tiger Stadium of the NFL. Several Tigers on LSU's outstanding title team I would love to see come to KC. Anyhow I took my wife & 2 boys up to KC for their first games in Arrowhead this past season & now they're officially Chiefs fans for life living in TX. Anyhow you gotta find a way to get to Arrowhead. You'll be glad you did. Geaux Chiefs!
Boxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about