View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 09:58 AM   #3976
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
You can be aggressive while at times taking what the defense gives you. It's not a one or the other situation. Sometimes that small dump off can give you a first down and let you keep the drive going or it can even get you more yards than the downfield pass because of the YAC available.

I don't think anyone is saying neuter Mahomes. But yes there were times where he tried to do too much and it ****ed us.
****ed them to the tune of 12 wins, a historic offense and an overtime AFCC loss?

Sure, there are times if guys aren't open don't force it, I'm not saying that.

But I'm guessing he's always going to opt towards the aggressive shots. That's great, I'll take the negatives with it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.