View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm not sure any of those corners are ever more than say, what Steven Nelson amounted to.

Now that's not necessarily bad, but if you're needing a top end guy, meh.
Which is why I've said multiple times that the folks that were so gung-ho on Baker are gonna be damn disappointed when he turns out to be a slightly better version of Nelson in 2 seasons and a worse version of him in year 1.

As for the idea that there's depth to be found that could develop into a CB1 - I reiterate, how is that any different from any draft class?

Take Lattimore and Humphrey out of the 2017 draft class, make Byron Murphy your Adoree Jackson, Greedy Williams is Tre'Davious White and I think you're looking at what we have here in 2019. Most of these guys are no different than guys like Tabor, Awuzie, Witherspoon, King, etc....

Knock the top off the 2017 draft class and you're left with a class that is, at best, meh.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.