Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 09:27 AM   #3345
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Holy shit that looks badass.
That reminds me of so many great Navy war movies, Richard Widmark, Kirk Douglas, Tom Hanks will carry the banner now. When I first got my driver's license and the first movie I could drive myself to was "In Harm's Way", and I still remember that day. For those in Pinellas County, it was the State Theater in downtown St. Petersburg. Before it was a concert hall, they showed movies there. This is definitely on my radar to see, after 1917 I'm ready for another war movie.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli