View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:49 PM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Pretty sure everyone owned Tez Walker at the Senior Bowl and when it wasn't that way he dropped it. He had an atrocious week. No player hurt their stock more than that kid did. I have serious reservations about putting him in round 2 but sometimes you just have to chalk it up as a bad week and look at what he did all season. I think that warrants someone taking a flier in round 2. Not a great track history with NC WRs though. He's a lot like Dyami Brown and that scares me because I liked Brown more than I should have.
He wasn't struggling to separate too bad, that's why the drops seemed so egregious. Also I think his college drop rate was below 7% so not great but not awful.

I guess the bigger issue is his lack of production when combined with that. I know there were mitigating circumstances but maybe I'm just finding excuses. Either way if I like a WR it's the kiss of death.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.