Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 11:44 AM   #98
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
And that would mean we still need another game breaker at WR to replace Watkins.

That would have to come from the draft.
At this point, right away atleast, I dont' think the need is for a "game breaker". It's my belief that Hardman should develop nicely into that.

They need some filler around those guys and I think there are a few nice midlevel options in free agency. The high end guys need to come from the draft to be developed there.

They've been good without Watkins this year so I don't think you have to have an elite level dude there right away.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.