View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 09:24 AM   #177
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
its a different movie from Tarantino. It’s a period piece. Atmosphere. Style. Location. Cinematography are important. It’s about a time, not driving a plot. In some parts it is classic Tarantino. Shots behind the driver in a car etc.

I loved the movie. But, this is in no way his best film, better than a Pulp Fiction. GTFO. If your a Tarantino fan, you’ll love it. I don’t see how in this era of superheroes, animation or franchise action movies there is room for a mass audience for this movie.
Which sucks. I hope they get back to making original movies at some point. Remakes, repeats, and comic books are fine as one course but not the whole meal. Every day. For years.
Can we get another There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men type of year?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote