Thread: Money Legal Help
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 01:38 PM   #29
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
The link below explains it, My insurance would kick in as a secondary insurance and would reimburse me 2,250.00 because my ded is only 250.0 or in this case of UM, I would get 2400.00 back from my insurance.
So if your insurance is willing to stand in as secondary and reimburse your deductible, why bother with suing the guy?

Even if you get the judgment, he doesn't have to pay it. You've gotta figure out a way to get it paid. So then you have the headache of a garnishment action or some sort of hearing in aid of execution.

Are you concerned about your rates if your policy kicks in as secondary? If so, talk to your agent/adjuster and ask if it would be considered a chargeable event. It really shouldn't be, but I'm not up to speed on the intricacies of ride-share stuff.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.