Thread: Money Legal Help
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 01:08 PM   #20
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
The father gave permission to drive with the knowledge that they did not have insurance.
That right there is what we call a ‘colorable argument’…

As my favorite professor was fond of saying “hey, I’d argue it for money…”

He knowingly put an uninsured driver behind the wheel of his car and in so shopping exposed the public to a heightened and unreasonable amount of risk.

Like I said, negligent entrustment claims aren’t the best - they’re pretty attenuated and proving knowledge can be tough. But knew ‘or should have known’ can do some heavy lifting for you there.

And damn man, lower your deductibles. $2,500 is borderline uninsured. With a $500 deductible and adequate commercial riders, you just submit it to your carrier and let them deal with it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.