View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 02:56 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
If you always wait for the next best thing you'll never buy a computer.
Definitely.

I'm still using an Intel-based PC for my studio, which has an i4790k processor. It works fine but I really need to build a new computer that has USB-C because I want to take advantage of the Thunderbolt port on my audio interface, which would provide zero latency and almost zero cpu hit.

I've poked around since my earlier post about AMD and it looks like there are a few studio PC builders out there using the Ryzen processors with great success.

The AMD Ryzen 12 core / 24 thread processor is awfully tempting, especially after reading Fish's note about the Intel processors.

Decisions, decisions.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.