View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 03:57 PM   #105
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Haha this topic always gets me riled up because someone always mentions Johnny Cash's "hurt" which is way, way, WAY inferior to Nine Inch Nails's version. NIN's "Hurt" >>>>>> X 1,000,000 than Johnny Cash's version.

To be fair, I am a NIN fanatic... Ugh, I like Johnny Cash, but the hype he received from "Hurt" and the slap-dick hill-rods I'd hear at the dive-bars talking about how much better his version is than the original (when they hadn't even heard NIN's) just drove me up a wall...to the point where I had a difficult time listening to other Johnny songs for a couple years.
I dig it. That's all that matters to me. Don't give a single shit if others don't.

Your friend,
David
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.