View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #14
Politically Incorrect

I've been smoking PG Cigars for roughly 25 years. They are rolled by Davidoff in the Dominican Republic. I smoke the Belicoso, varying the strength depending on when I am smoking them. They have a wide selection.

http://www.pgcigars.com/

I get to see the founder and his son here in McLean VA almost every weekend when I buy my cigars.

I was in Cuba in April 2000 and went to H Upman and Partagas factories as well as smoking a HUGE Romeo y Julieta at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba in the rear courtyard. Peacocks roaming all over, Cuban music playing and I'm drinking a mojito and smoking a Cuban cigar. It was idyllic

Here I am enjoying a smoke last weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Presentation1.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	107275   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cigar.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	107276  

Last edited by scho63; 07-05-2014 at 08:03 AM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.