View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #839
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
That's fine. There will come a day when people wake up to things like MK Ultra - stuff that most people simply dismiss. I don't dismiss it. I listen to the victims who have spoken out. Their stories are outrageous. Unbelievable in many cases. Nevertheless, where there is smoke there is fire. It doesn't bother me that people who have never explored the accounts of these victims think someone who has is "crazy." We're people, and we judge like that. I likewise have my own judgements about people who refuse to look at the evidence around them.

There is a bigger picture that you're not going to see on CNN. You're just not.
You don't say?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1