View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 03:39 PM   #826
__

Responding to Baby Lee here:

Quote:
Or comport yourself in a non-cesspool way, and see if your example inspires others.

The things that bother you don't bother me, and the things that bother me don't bother you [and I don't complain about].

I don't complain, but as here I push back with my own perspective when others complain. And when I feel compelled to 'complain' it's directly to the offending party at the time and place of offense with concrete reasons, . . . not 'it's all a cesspool filled with nazis' which is undiscussable, undisprovable, and inflammatory.

'Heightened moderation' just invites more 'vitriol' about what decisions are made, and further likely promotes more passive-aggression and people being assholes in more elaborate, mod-proof ways in rebellion.
1. People going out of their way to mask their horrendousness is better than being blatantly horrendous.

2. I don't really care about people pouting that they've been removed from a thread after threatening or constantly insulting people. Pout away.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.