View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 03:48 PM   #34
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Yes or no... did the Chiefs dismantle your pathetic Raiders team in that third world toilet you call a home stadium in Oakland?

Not really a bunch of rookies in their first game , You had 1 good qtr. We shut you out for 3. You won the game, you are the better team this year but you have a very low IQ team it appears.

But this isn't about the Raiders, I already stated here I don't expect a playoff spot and if we get lucky we will go 9-7 or 8-8 which I would gladly take over 4-12 with a shit load of picks and plenty of money to spend on the way to Vegas.

But you guys have been pounding your little bird chests for 1.5 seasons now and still do the same thing you have been doing since 1969....Choking
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote