Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:41 AM   #138
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Will it? There were so many bogus attributes over the last couple of years. I was strictly a MUT player and 18 strength did absolutely nothing, then it did something in 19, weight never mattered. There was height thresholds (no difference between 6'1 and 6'4" and it had to be 6'5 to reach a new threshold. Lots of thresholds actually, 18 was infamous for 91 zone (90 was worthless, had to be 91) and then last year they nerfed zone and claimed that 99 zone would be like 91 zone and that was a complete lie because 99 zone didn't react properly. Man coverage always sucked, but usefull in some situations if you hot route one guy to cover one crosser and user the other cross. People only ran crossers that was the only way to stop it. Last year 4 man rushes were completely useless even if your d-line was all 99's and their o-line was 80's. 6 man rush was the only way to get pressure. Then there was Vick being in the game too early and you just ran back 40 yards with him and playmaker a WR to come towards you and the AI didn't know how to stop it. I watched the pro games and they ran 1 play on defense and 2 plays on offense. Cover 2 blitz was the only defensive play called.
Exactly. mutleaks will have the thresholds out just like they always do. Last year they added all this run block finesse and run block power stats which were fake. All the game looked at was RBK vs block shed, and for pass blocking it was pass block finesse and power vs the dline finesse/power rating. The height animation threshold was crazy, I was drafting tall SS's and move them to OLB to snag balls just past the LOS. I've always been a XBX1 player, and moved to PC last year as they just brought it back. Played nothing but MUT competitive the first 3-4 months, finished Top 10 every weekend league (#1 in sep and oct). Sold my MUT team in december as I was pretty much done with the grind, and moved over to CFM.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli