Thread: Chiefs Props to Spags & The D
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #136
MVP

Spags is 10x the defensive coordinator Sutton was. I like how he actually makes in game adjustments, and mixes it up. Overall, I thought a few guys played really well. Jones (vs the pass), Honey Badger, and Ogbah. And then a few played really bad. Juan had a pretty horrible game. The D line couldnt get off blocks, and the Linebackers did well in coverage, but they react slow, fill slow, take poor pursuit angles, and then cant tackle half of the time. I think we need a LB more than a corner. Breeland, Fuller, and Ward are doing a decent job
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.