View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
This thread sort of reminds me of a college course that I took.

We had learned about why most quarterbacks were white and the wide receivers were black.

The theory that the professor had was that white supremacists coaches have always preferred the white people in the center of the team with the blacks on the outside of it. Which explains why you saw mostly white quarterbacks, centers, tight ends and the guys on the outside of the formations, the wide receivers, tackles and running backs were mostly black.

Yes, that's what I learned from college.
****, did you ask for a refund?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.