View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 09:05 AM   #100
Veteran

I never used a personal trainer back when I was lifting but I probably researched the hell out of working out and all the different positions etc and I never tried to over lift what I should be lifting. I think I only went for my max bench twice in three years of lifting.

In all honesty, you'll see these smaller dudes trying to shoulder press INSANES amount of weight (leading to injury) and then you'll see some roided out dude shoulder lifting 15 lb dumb bells. IMO, with the internet and the amount of information provided to the public, just do your research online, LIFT SMART and eat smart...
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli