View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:51 AM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
"Engineered to last a lifetime, it's low impact enough for use in physical rehabilitation centers, and intensive enough to be used by the world's fittest athletes."

Yep, that is the one I use. I don't have the fancy dohicky underneath the PM5 display. The PM5 is a must.

That is a good price...~$900. I bought mine used for $400 years ago. You will never wear it out. I could prolly sell mine for $400 now.

Get the seat pad.

OOPs. That is the newer version. This the older version, used @ $400.

I would suggest getting one with the wooden handle. Might not seem like much, but it is. Might look at getting an older version, and cheaper. PM me if you have questions. Basically, my gym has both. I used the newer one once. Never since. The older one is better.
It’s crazy what the prices on these are doing. I saw one the was 6 years old going for 800 on CL
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.