Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 03:52 PM   #141
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Had to be hard on him. If anyone had the pulse of the Star Wars franchise.fan base it was Mark. Probabaly crushed him as much as it did everyone else.
That look of pure horror on his face at the premier when he's standing next to Johnson after watching that piece of shit tells me all I need to know regarding Hamill's "feelings" about TLJ.

I want you to imagine someone walking up to ESB Lando and asking him if he's "****ed any good droids lately"(?)

Seriously; are these people at Disney ****ing reeruned?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote