View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 10:55 AM   #107
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersFan View Post
He drank beer, smoked cigarettes, and ate meat. When he got a toothache, he thought he could push through. It became abscessed. We will know more next week, but it appears that his heart just couldn't take the added strain of the infection.
So go to the damned dentist! Just sayin'
He made it until his kids were grown. He played a huge part in that. He was very proud of his children.
Thanks for letting us know. I thought he was too young for it to be something that wasn't unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Might have been sepsis. We lost a local high school teacher who was only in his early 40's to it recently. He had a seemingly minor knee injury and basically dropped dead with almost no warning from sepsis.

In any case, way too young for Tek to go.
That does sound reasonable. I know little about it, but I've read that it's more common and more dangerous than most of us think.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.