Thread: Electronics Printer advice
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #6
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
How much do you print? If you can get over the initial price point, I'd recommend looking at some of the cheaper laserjet printers instead of an inkjet. Inkjet printers are pretty much disposable pieces of shit these days.
Yeah, that's the biggest thing in my opinion. People print so rarely these days that inkjet cartridges tend to dry out well before they're empty. Lasers are a lot better at that.

I've always had decent luck with Brother lasers for basic home use. It's been years since I bought one (mine's lasted 5+ years now), but here's a black-and-white version, and here's a color version just to give you the idea.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.