View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 11:47 AM   #163
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
Although I wish it would work out, I think Kennedy's best impact on this team in 2019 will be as a middle reliever. I'm not sure his repertoire will play well in one inning, shut-down situations. Same with Boxberger. Power arms need to anchor the back of the pen. I'd even be cool if they kept Peralta as the closer for now. As much as he makes you bite your nails, he seems to wiggle out of situations.
Kennedys best position would to be DFA'd, so that we can bring up a guy from AAA who would put up equal or probably better production. Id rather he get paid to sit at home and not block guys while he's sucking shit.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.