View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:21 PM   #847
Be Kind To Your Pets

I was in a band once called "Reckless Dentistry!"
https://www.kmbc.com/article/police-...years/26515571

NORTH PORT, Fla. —

Police in Florida say an illegal dental office being run out of the garage of a house has been shut down.

WFLA reports an undercover officer posing as a patient discovered the full-service facility in the middle of a North Port neighborhood.

The Bradenton Herald reports Enrique Sanabria Gravier, 48, and his wife Adriana Gutierrez Hoyos, 47, were arrested Tuesday on charges of practicing dentistry without a license and conspiracy to commit a felony.

The Florida Department of Health received a tip that the couple had been running the unlicensed practice for five years.

The couple is accused of performing extractions, braces and crowns.

"Everything from a cleaning to even braces, items like that. So pretty in depth and certainly not being done with the right education, certification, insurance,” said Josh Taylor with the North Port Police Department.

A probable cause affidavit says there was no medical insurance for the practice, and Gravier and Hoyos were not paying taxes.

A dentist, Dr. Christian Becker, said people in need of dentistry who cannot afford it should take advantage of county-run clinics or free dental services offered by professionals.

“It actually makes me sad for the most part because I can sympathize. I understand that it's not inexpensive to get a dental appointment,” said Becker.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.