View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 03:36 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I get it, it's extreme. But I am trying to take advantage of the deepest WR class, probably ever, to help the Chiefs win next year and set up their next orientation of success. Cost controlled weapons at high value positions seems like the ticket to that success.
I don't see the need for that many WRs though.

I doubt they leave free agency without a veteran addition. They are definitely keeping Watson around. You have Rice. I doubt they let both of Moore and Toney go on rookie contracts. You still have Ross floating around too. I'd say you have 4 absolutes. I could see them double-dipping but 3 or 4? I don't know about that. Other holes to fill, other long-term objectives.

Even though we re-signed Jones and Buggs, we still have work to do at DT. We could probably use a LB. We could probably use a DB. And then OT remains a question mark.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.