View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 06:39 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I've had a similar experience with the simulators, it's less promising than I originally thought on elite talent likely available to us, so I'm often moving down. But generally I'll start from a certain premise on what's happened in FA.

My general assumption is Veach won't have a rookie or Morris at LT and there's noone in FA beyond D. Smith, so he's likely coming back if he doesn't ask for silly money. Morris remains a guy to develop. I think one way or another we'll be solid ar DT at least. If Jones goes there's no way we're not bringing in a decent vet imo, probably 2. Could be wrong but that's my guess. Then I'm also assuming some sort of weapons have been added. Dunno if that's WR, TE or RB, but I'm normally guessing one of these is less of a need.

Makes it a lot easier to pick through things. I imagine everyone does a version of this I guess.
Just look for the traits, and watch some video. Ignore the highlights from when they played Eastern Uganda State, that doesn't tell you anything. Watch and see what they did against the good teams.

so often, what pundits think is 'elite talent' turns out not to be, and guys that went later end up being the stars (like Rashee Rice).
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.