View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 07:25 AM   #199
Curmudgeon

Did you ever consider soccer isn't his sport? While the MVP pins were a dick move, it still doesn't take away the fact YOU have a problem with this coach. I coached competitive baseball for many years and I can tell you there's always going to be a parent or 2 that aren't happy that little Todd isn't pitching, only gets to play 1/2 a game, bats 9th, etc. I once had a Karen mom fly into orbit because her kid played RF that night and it was too far away for Grandpa to get a good picture of him. It's not that Gramps couldn't walk around the fence for his action shot, that'd be way too easy.

The simple answer is to move the kid away from this coach if you're not happy. Waiting for the league to knock your kid down or hoping the coach will move is only allowing you to get out of a tough decision. Buck up and do what's best for the kid.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote