View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 10:23 PM   #5680
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think being swole can definitely help but it isn't the end all be all. I think being tall is the biggest determining factor of being long. One of the shortest hitters on my college golf team was the strongest, but he was just 5 ft 8. He spent and still does spend all of his time on golf specific work outs too. Hes now a PGA Teaching Pro specializing on fitness and I hit further than him while being barely above avg.

The longest kid on our golf team was a twig and couldn't bench the bar....but was 6'3''.
I’m no golfer but I think that is a bit of a stretch and over simplification. One of he longest and most consistent drivers of the ball I have known was this tiny Canadian guy I went to grad school with. 5’ 6” at most maybe 150, likely less but damn could he crush. 300+ dead straight time after time. He grew up playing hockey, was a scratch golfer and course pro for some years during undergrad.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.