View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 07:47 PM   #5679
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think being swole can definitely help but it isn't the end all be all. I think being tall is the biggest determining factor of being long. One of the shortest hitters on my college golf team was the strongest, but he was just 5 ft 8. He spent and still does spend all of his time on golf specific work outs too. Hes now a PGA Teaching Pro specializing on fitness and I hit further than him while being barely above avg.

The longest kid on our golf team was a twig and couldn't bench the bar....but was 6'3''.
How do you explain Ian Woosnam then? He was like 5'4 hitting the ball 300 yards. One of the longest hitters of his time eve fat Jack probably not even 6' could bomb with real wood drivers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.