View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 02:25 PM   #177
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
DTV ****ers are being stingy this year, or maybe I'm just unlucky. Subscription is up in November, so I called Monday and woman said they had "no deals on Sunday Ticket right now" that they could do for me and was ready to process my cancellation. I'm like, hold on, let me have another day or so to think about it.

So I call back yesterday, get a different chick and she looks at the notes from my Monday call and asks if I decided to stay with DTV or not so I'm like "it depends, I can't stay at the rate I'm currently paying" and she gives me the same line about not having any deals available! WTF

So I went ahead and processed the cancellation effective next Monday. I'm waiting to see if they have someone call me today or tomorrow to try to get me to stay (I've heard DTV does this sometimes after you cancel).

If not, I'm going to have my G/F who lives with me call and open a new DTV account at this address. I'm going to have her say we split up and I moved out and she wants to open an account now. Anyone tried that before?
Ahh, they are doing the same thing to you that they did to me!

**** em'. They lost a customer for 2+ years. I like Dishnetwork better in every way except the lack of Sunday Ticket, which I really didn't miss last year. (redzone channel FTW!)
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.