View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 12:50 PM   #166
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Also. My mom lives in KC. Is there anyway for me to take advantage of that and not have to pay for Sunday ticket?
I am about to buy a slingbox for my place in KC and try to get rid of directv. I am getting the paid google internet, but I don't know if OTA reception will be good enough. I haven't had a tv in my place there for years and I'm getting rid of my house and moving into a condo for easier maintenance, so I have no idea about reception that I'll be dealing with in the new neighborhood. I'm limited to an inside antenna. I'm going back next week for the home opener and setting up the pieces to try it out then. I don't want to have to pay for tv there just to get rid of it in LA.

Has anyone done this?
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli