Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:36 PM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Let's play Madden pretend land for a minute... entertain me...

So the Vikings need to retain Kirk Cousins and re-sign some defensive pieces if they want to contend for the next few years. After Jordan Addison popped off for nearly 1k as a rookie, let's just say they are willing to entertain the idea of trading Justin Jefferson. Since they would be trading us and our picks are lower than Miami's were when we trade Hill, and he's probably more valuable than Tyreek Hill, let's say the trade needs to be this:

2024 1st Rd Pick
2025 1st Rd Pick
2024 3rd Rd Pick
2025 4th Rd Pick

It's alot but it's for a guy that just might be the best WR in the game.

Keep in mind you aren't likely to be retaining Sneed either. Would you do it to go all-in on a Super Bowl?
Maybe I am my own but I am just not excited about this kind of idea. One elite WR does not move the needle for me. The Chiefs had a single elite WR in Tyreek (paired with a younger Kelce) and went 1-3 in attempts to win the Superbowl from 2018 - 2021.

I just prefer balance, especially with how this WR class looks.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote