View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 07:01 PM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m not totally against it, but I’d prefer EDGE or WR.

Niang, if he’s healthy, should be Schwartz’s replacement, and Fisher will likely get an extension.

Re-sign Remmers and let him and Niang compete for RT.
Admittedly, I don't really pay a lot of attention to mock drafts anymore, not for a long time. But I happened to read a mock draft preview recently that predicted the Chiefs would probably either take an EDGE or a WR in the 1st, and maybe a OL in the 2nd/3rd.

Now, it was just one article, and I don't even remember who wrote it, so probably that guy knew as much about who KC might draft as I do.

But based on Andy's recent history, I'd be shocked if he took a OL in the 1st.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.