View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 05:51 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Only one I'd really put anywhere close to a movie scale project is The Mandalorian in November. There's a Cassian Andor project, but it's still a ways off.
Otherwise Clone Wars final season and the next season of Resistance is all I can think of.

Anyway, my point was that I think it'lll be good to slow the release schedule a bit. Think Solo (which I liked...) might have been better received if it didn't come out within months of The Last Jedi, and I think adding Rogue One (my favorite non-OT film...) to the mix might've helped wear the non-hardcore folks out on Star Wars by now. Lot of movies in a short period of time.

That's all...

Oh I agree. Personally I think there’s been too much Star Wars. I wouldn’t mind if they took a 5 year break. But Disney will never do that.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.