Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 06:58 AM   #2459
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Not at all, we bought it for the wife and son to learn to ride. Next stop for them is riding class. It's a process, and I'm just telling them to trust the professionals and don't worry about me or my opinions. I'm a rider, I teach SCUBA, I don't teach riding motorcycles, I'll leave that to the Pros and trust that they'll do their job.
Got it. I say I don't teach but inevitably I have taught a lot of my family and friends to ride. We have a 1972 Yamaha 100. Many of riders have learnt on this little bike.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.